Friday, June 24, 2005

June 24, 2005.

Another huge step for Liberal communism.

In an amazing display of arrogance and underhandedness the Liberals call an emergency vote to stay in power. Wow colour me shocked, Liberals scheming and conniving to get what they want.

- My FIRST problem with what the Liberals just pulled:
Members of Parliament are the representatives of the people, if my member is not available when a vote happens then I am not represented and the vote should not be held. PERIOD, NO QUESTION! If all the MP's are not sitting there should be NO VOTING! If it is what is best for the Country, then it should only be voted on when everyone is available to vote, otherwise what we have is called COMMUNISM!

- My Second problem:
It took buying off the NDP to get this budget passed on top of the trickery they pulled last night.

- My Third Problem:
Is the pure fact that they are using such devious schemes to stay in power and push through what they want. The are unscrupulous, deviant, immoral, unethical and have no moral right to govern our Country.

My last problem is that people are too stupid to see that the liberals are taking them for a ride. It is utterly amazing that these thieves have any support, but I guess they can afford to pay off a lot of people with everything they've stolen. (ie: 1.3 billion of unassigned funds to Quebec to buy the separatist vote.)

No comments:

Post a Comment