Friday, March 25, 2011

Could be a fun election on twitter.

I'm a social media type guy, and I post and retweet things on Twitter.  Today I posted a quote from an article (with the link), and a lefty posts to me that I "rails agains a coalition when the CPoC is a coalition of the PCs and Reform formed upon McKay's broken promises. Hypocrites".

I find this funny for 2 reasons;
1. I wasn't railing, just pointing followers to an article (not that I don't or won't rail about the "coalition monkey", but in this instance I wasn't)
2. The reform/PCoC are now one party, and if the Liberals, NDP and Bloc wish to be a coalition then run as such (after all they already have the name "Coalition Monkey Party"), I have no problem with them forming the Government if they win!

Check out the twitter feed.

Kind of funny if you ask me. ;-) 
Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment