Friday, March 02, 2012

Robocalls part ?

As the robocalls "scandal" continues, I decided to add my 2 "non-cents" to the mix. Now although I did receive robocalls during the 2011 Federal election, I have no recollection of what was said, as I'm sure most of the 31000 new complaints don't.  But I sent an obviously phoney complaint to the "paper" soliciting them, in attempt to show them the ridiculous effort they are attempting.






















I also noticed the way this "paper" is leading people to submit these complaints quickly, or the nasty Conservatives will "get away with it".
With such an obvious Left bias, I have a hard time calling this anything close to "news".  The Globe and Mail called me soliciting a subscription just a few days ago, and ovbiously my response was "Not friggin likely!"

No comments:

Post a Comment