Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Prophesy fulfilled.

 About 2 hours after the election results started coming into Saskatchewan Michael Ignatieff indicated that he was going to resign as leader of the Liberal party.   Man, I TOTALLY called that!!  When the House decided to push an election I even tweeted my goodbyes to Iggy right off, letting him know that I thought this election would be his folly.

Now I'll be honest, I had NO expectation that the NDP would MASSACRE both the Liberals AND the Bloc (especially after having read their platform).  I expect the Dippers to pull up somewhere around 70, I coulnd't get a feel for Libs or Bloc though.  I even expected the Conservatives to pull a slight Majority 157-159, but I am THRILLED with the extra 167 seat territory!!

What a great turn of events for both the Country, and the Conservative party!  Time to get some work done.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment