Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Danny "Whiny" Williams.

Here's someone that truly embodies political behaviour at it's most vile, This Premiere didn't get everything he wanted from the Federal Government and is now campaigning against his own Conservative party (although federally and not yet provincially).

I think the thing that bothers me most about "Whiny" Williams is that he has the audacity to TELL people how they should vote because that's what HE wants!!!! I have no problem with people expressing their opinions on who and why they would vote one way or another, and I respect their right to have, express and act accordingly. I do have a problem however when someone tells others they should vote one way or another (and this is especially inappropriate when it comes from someone placed in a position to represent people that may not agree with his position).

I think this campaign has the potential to backfire on him, but it's not only that, it could severely affect the people he is supposed to be representing in Newfoundland and Labrador! Does this guy really think he's going to get anything better from another party climbing to power? Is he being paid by another party for this anti Conservative campaign? Or is it something as simple as "I didn't get what I want, so I'm gonna stamp my feet and yell and scream till I get it"? (And I am presuming the latter, which is what prompted my nickname for him, but who really knows.)

Honestly if he were my Premiere, he would know exactly where I stand and so would everyone I was able to speak to.

This guy makes Newfoundlanders look like selfish little children, and I feel sorry for the people that he is supposed to be representing.

Make your vote count by KNOWING who, and what you are voting for! (And if at all possible, try to THINK past the rhetoric).
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment