Friday, September 12, 2008

Elizabeth May, and what she thinks of Canadians. Hey May, aren't you Canadian?

Wow, I don't get around the "blogosphere" much but after Mike Duffy mentioned this on Friday I had to check it out and hear for myself. I don't often visit partisan sites like "Buckdog" because I find them much like some religious extremists out there, but with the shear amount of information available , and the mainstream media doing their level best to lead Canadians by manipulating stories and headlines, I may have to check out more sites just to find important items like this (even though most of it is the same old rhetoric).

Listen to Ms May's view of Canadians for yourself.

Thanks to Buckdog for the heads up.

Make your vote count by KNOWING who, and what you are voting for! (And if at all possible, try to THINK past the rhetoric).
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment